Friday, October 27, 2006

No Voice

random
I haven’t had a voice beyond a croak since Tuesday (no… not because I was screaming at Babs). As someone who likes to talk, this has been very frustrating. I don’t think I’ve ever lost my voice like this before, especially due to a cold. I can get some noise out, but I can’t talk loud enough to be heard over something like, say, bar noise. I’ll tell you though, I tried. I’d like to think I came off as charming even without my conversation abilities…

runnings
Like I said, I've been browing for races. I'm thinking Big Sur Half and maybe Clearwater Half. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...
"If you really want someone's attention, just whisper."
Can't for the life of me remember where I've heard that (Movie? Book?) but hey, girlfriend, you now have the opportunity to try it out and see if it actually works!
But really, I hope you are feeling better soon, hon! Fluids and rest and fluids and rest!!
Jo

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home