Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Photo With The Officer

random
When attending a wedding that you know you'll have a few beers at, it is always a good idea to have a photo taken with the officer on duty at the location of the reception.

runnings
Reasons to run today:
  • It might snow tomorrow
  • It was a beautiful fall day
  • I’m stressed at work
  • Apart from the 10 mile, I haven’t run for 2 weeks
  • I need the down time
  • My knee status really hasn’t changed in a week

With my new found affinity for Velcro around my knees I figured I could go for a much needed run today. I kept it short and don’t feel any negative repercussions from the run -- only a slight feeling of satisfaction and relief.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... I think the photo with the officer may require a little more explanation?

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is definitely the most random so far ... and the most intriging. How did he treat the young ladies? Or maybe I should ask how you girls treated him?

10:41 PM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

Well... we batted our eyelashes and he suddenly agreed to a photo! What more is there to explain!?

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ancient One totally understands this explanation. Good for you!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home