Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Training In Indiana

random
I’m in Indianapolis this week for some training for work. I made the mistake of letting my friend in Fort Wayne know I was in his state via text message last night. He promptly phoned me and asked me how long I had known I would be making the trip and why I hadn’t let him know. I had figured the 2.5 or 3 hours it would be from Fort Wayne would be too far to consider. Apparently I was wrong, but the only chance for him to make the drive was last night. Well, perhaps I’ll have to consider another trip to Indiana.

runnings
I have given my knee a good rest and got in a 4 mile run at the gym by the hotel last night. I wasn't thrilled with the gym (I miss my gym...), but it served its purpose. My knee didn't act up either. I'm starting to think I need to run more or I won't have anything to report to a physical therapist next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home