Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tickets to Barbara

random
I have in my hands 2 comp tickets to Barbara Streisand on Tuesday. I grew up to my mother playing Barbara and I've watched Hello Dolly countless times (especially since I played Dolly in high school). I called up my mother yesterday to see if she can make it Tuesday and of course she is making it work. Wow... how exciting! Not only do I think this is one of those rare chances to see an incredible artist, but the fact that my mom gets to go too makes it even better.

runnings
I seem to be coming down with something that includes a sore throat so I haven't run for a few days. Instead of a run today, I started researching places to go to next year to run a race. I want to run something like a 10 mile or half marathon in another city. First step though, get over the cold before the show Tuesday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, ooo, Babs in concert--lucky, lucky you! I'll bet that'll be one hell of a show!
Get better, sweetie!
Jo

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home