Friday, October 13, 2006

Getting the Kitchen Ready

random
I took the day off to get the kitchen in order for our church bazaar tomorrow. This has been quite a task, but I think things are in as much order as they can be right now (we'll see how the 6am baking of cinnamon rolls goes tomorrow though...). I'm not sure I actually needed the day off to finish things, but it kept me relaxed. While I was over at the church this afternoon there were several ladies and a few men getting their areas of the bazaar ready. I was probably the youngest, but there was a wide range of ages of people working together, conversing and relaxing. It really was an enjoyable afternoon. Especially the cake someone brought in to share.

runnings
I have unintentionally rested my knee the rest of the week. It is just about normal so I need to get back into a routine. I'll keep my physical therapy appointment though. It has taken me about 2 weeks to get in. As a friend of mine pointed out, I'm sure it could have to do with all the 10 mile or marathon runners that waited until after the race like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home