Monday, August 14, 2006

Thoughtful Gesture

random
Friends of mine stopped over on Sunday and brought me a bouquet of flowers from the farmer's market. I seemed to be a little off over the weekend so it was a well-timed, thoughtful gesture.




runnings
I got out for a 4 mile run at noon today. My knee seemed ok, but at 78˚F it was too warm for me. I did realize that a month ago I wouldn’t have even considered going outside at this temperature. I’ve either acclimated or the 90 – 100˚F temperatures lately have made upper 70s seem comfortable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flowers.......
The Ancient One received flowers once. It was from a .....well, that's a different story and isn't relevant here. But, it was...nice.

RR, you are fortunate to have such friends. Embrace them.

Ancient One

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rr, that first photo is just striking and mesmerizing...I can't keep my eyes off of it! Well done!

Friendship is all about give and take, in equal measure. You wouldn't have such wonderful friends, my dearest rr, if you weren’t such a wonderful friend, yourself. :^)

Jo

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home