Tuesday, August 01, 2006

State Fruit

random
Today several new Minnesota laws take effect. So today the Honeycrisp apple becomes the Minnesota state fruit. At least the fruit was developed at the University of Minnesota, but I would have chosen my favorite apple instead. That crisp, tart, unidentified apple from my parents' trees. Minnesota State Fruit: Mom and Dad's Tart.

runnings
I'm giving my knee a rest today. It's still a bit sore and stiff. I'm not sure if the pain I experienced yesterday had to do with my knee strap not being on quite right or my compensating for my other knee or hip. Last summer I experienced trouble with my right knee, not my left. I'll try to take care of my knee, but I'll be incredibly disappointed if I have to ease up on the running again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're Haralsons

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home