Thursday, September 28, 2006

St. Paul Is Chosen

random
A choice has been made and the choice is St. Paul. The 2008 Republican National Convention will be held in St. Paul. There may be some economic benefits, but I may have to be out of town that week. Maybe I'll go to Denver or New York the week prior and extend my stay.

runnings
I'm resting my knee. After trying a run Tuesday it just hasn't seemed right (sore, swollen, weak...) so I'm trying to rest it up for Sunday. Then I promise I'll take a little break.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, rr, good luck on Sunday, my fine fit friend! Wishing you good conditions and good knees and good time; the works! But don't forget, you are hosting Coffee Fellowship and teaching Sunday School afterwards. ;^)
Jo

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wuss!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home