Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Flea Market Find

random
As Jo commented, I forgot an important item of my lists of interests. Flea markets. In fact, I just visited the Elko Flea Market yesterday. My quest at a flea market is usually for vintage jewelry, but this time I walked away with the furthest thing from. A bed frame. In fact, a rope bed frame. With the help of some friends we’ll figure out how to string a rope bed and then how to get a standard size mattress onto a slightly non-standard size frame, but in the end I’m excited. I know a lot more about old costume jewelry and have a close to out of control sized collection. But I’m pretty sure I won’t be collecting bed frames in the same manner.

runnings
I'm finding I'm starting to hit a level of running that leaves me frequently hungry. After my run Saturday I felt I was constantly hugry for two days and a few hours after a simple 3.5 mile run this morning I again had a good-sized appetite. I'm not sure if it is my meal and running timing, but I did find an article about when to eat based on your runs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home