Monday, July 10, 2006

Hazecam

random
I stumbled across this interesting link. You never know when you may need to know the Minneapolis air quality. Now you can check hourly. And on the hazecam you can get a visual of the air quality. Or at least a nice skyline view of St. Paul.

runnings
I didn't get a run in today, but I did play racquetball with a friend this evening. After playing we did an abs workout. It's been quite a while since I've worked out with someone on weights or abs and tonight reminded me what a good motivator a workout partner can be. I definitely did a lot more tonight than I would have alone and I even had a good time with it. I'm looking forward to some sore abs tomorrow.

I've never been fond of running with people, but like the abs workout tonight, I'm starting to think it would be a good motivator. I did run with a friend a few times last winter and one of the times when we went out it was somewhere around 17° F. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have done that run without him. I don't think I need (or want) someone doing each run with me, but having people doing similar training would be a good motivator. Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home