Sunday, June 25, 2006

Jittery Dan

random
Last night I heard my good friend Jo play at the Hat Trick in downtown St Paul with her group Jittery Dan (hmm.... no website yet...). Dan (yep, the jittery one) once said that he started playing in front of people because he saw his son do it in school so it gave him confidence to do it himself. Knowing that it isn't old hat or just a routine for the members of Jittery Dan to get up on a stage makes the evening a bit more special. Jittery Dan doesn't have a CD, has only played out twice (or maybe three times?) and currently has a fan base of friends and family. When they are out playing, they are playing because they love music and more importantly, love to share their music.

Thanks for a fun evening Jittery Dan!

runnings
Yeah... no running yet this weekend. I had a bit too busy of a schedule so far this weekend, but that tells me that I'm not giving my running enough of a priority. So far it's a nice evening... perhaps I can squeeze something in yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home