Thursday, June 29, 2006

Beds I Have Slept In

random
My good friend Barb gave me a photo album for my birthday on which she created a cover that reads "Beds I have Slept In ... On My Vacations". Another friend of mine and I have discovered we are pretty good travel partners so we have taken a couple trips together. Since so far it has just been the two of us on these trips, we've set up the camera each time to take a photo of us on a hotel bed. We decided that we'll have to do this for each trip and I apparently mentioned this to Barb. She was thoughtful enough to give me an album to put these photos in -- and creative enough to give it a good title. This one is from our trip to Grand Cayman in April:




runnings
No run today. But I did realize last night that I have to start thinking about when I should start seriously training for the TC 10 mile in Oct. I thought it was about a 12 week training program which would put me starting in about two weeks. I panicked briefly (well, got flustered at least), but figured out today I'll be doing a 10 week program. That gives me about three and a half weeks to bump up my attitude and get acclimated to the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home