Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Birthday!

random
I happen to love my birthday. Part of this is because a piece of me likes attention and the spotlight (I know... unbelievable, huh?) but it is also because I believe it is a great time to gather up friends. It seems like it can be hard to find a time when everyone is available, but when there is a birthday to celebrate, people tend to make a little extra effort to find the time. So today is my day to gather up friends!

runnings
Too much celebrating to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooohooooo! Today is the day we celebrate wonderful YOU! Happy birthday, my dear friend! Barb and I will catch you tomorrow and party with you. I think it's always good to stretch the birthday thang out as far as possible, don't you? Can't wait!

Wow, thanks so much for the generous mention of Jittery Dan...so thoughtful of you. And really, I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to look out from the stage and see the smiling faces of friends...it really makes the experience totally worthwhile...I am grateful, indeed! OH, and a reminder...I take requests! Well, maybe not right on the spot, but if you have some ideas of songs you think I should do, I very much welcome your suggestions...always looking for new material.

Sweet dreams, Birthday Girl...see ya tomorrow! :^)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home