Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In Check

random

runnings
I think Running is being sure to keep me in check. Last weekend’s runs didn’t go as well as the previous. I had trouble with our 13 miles Saturday and again with 5 on Sunday. Saturday I had some symptoms of dehydration by mile 8 and Sunday I think I was having some trouble with the air in our foliage filled route. I do think I hydrate well during our runs and am wondering if I need something besides water. Sports drinks like Gatorade are too sweet for me but I’m going to start the hunt for the right drink and at least start with using it for some of my hydration the days before my long run. So far I’ve ruled out Gatorade, coffee and wine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the hydrating! Can we please get another Random? :-)

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home