Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Long Run

random

runnings
I have an important airport pickup tomorrow morning so I had to shift my long run to this morning. Since last weekend was a bit disappointing for me I wanted to get in some mileage but it meant an early wakeup call. I was up at 5 for some breakfast and running by 6am. I did get 13 in and was only a tad late for work. Nothing seems to be hurting right now either. Maybe a bit less mileage last week helped or maybe I’ve just worked into things a bit more. Or perhaps I can justify the massage I had yesterday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did the important airport pickup arrive?

11:57 PM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

It did! Hence the lack of blog entries. The airport pickup was returned yesterday though so I'll have to get blogging.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home