Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Unplanned Miles

random

runnings
Last weekend I managed to get in some unplanned mileage. First, RF and I wanted to do a 15 mile run so I mapped out a route that was a bit over 15. Probably around mile 12, however, I realized there was a portion we would have to return through that I did not count twice in my mileage additions. We pressed on and finished close to 16.5 miles. Sunday I went for another run with my Ragnar team. The plan was to meet at a parking lot on River Road and go for about 5 miles. I was late and figured the team took off so I quickly set out and ran the route a bit faster than I wanted to after Saturday’s run. When I got back to my car and no one was there except for a voicemail inquiring if I was coming, I realized I was at the wrong parking lot, just a few blocks off. I set off on the route backwards and found the group about a mile later and finished again with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home