Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dandelion Weeding

random
When I was in high school I remember a neighbor across the street weeding his lawn of dandelions. I thought it was awfully obsessive and unnecessary. But I found myself weeding the lawn of dandelions yesterday. However, I do think my weeding was different. My high school neighbor was weeding his lawn to keep it pristine. I was weeding to try and prevent my condo’s lawn from looking trashy. I quit before every dandelion was gone. I think he got every one before there was even the stalk to identify the weed. Although not pristine, I do think my lawn has avoided trashy for another week or two though.

runnings
Saturday RF and I went for about a 10.5 mile run. I really wanted to make a bit more mileage before this weekend’s half, but neither of us were having a stellar running day and decided getting to our coffee clutching would be more productive than pushing too hard. I did get out yesterday for another 6.5 mile run so I think it was a good compromise. I think I’m probably in the same position as I was before the last half and can’t expect a stellar performance. Hopefully a little bit better though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A clean lawn is a happy lawn!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home