Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Worn Out

random
A picture I took along the road during the relay:

runnings
Apparently I’m more worn out from the weekend’s relay than I thought. I headed out for a noon run yesterday, excited to not only run but to work off some stress. I may have started out a bit quicker than I should have and I quickly realized my body was not ready for the pace or even the run. It was the toughest 4 miles I’d had in some time. I knew I’d been feeling tired, but I didn’t know how worn out and tired my muscles were. I’m not sure how I did that last leg on so little sleep Saturday, but now I’m having a hard time getting going even after a couple days recovery. I again chose to sleep in this morning instead of run. My thought was to run later in the day, but when a friend asked me to go for a bike ride, it was the best thing to get out and work some different muscles. I’ll try to get up tomorrow and run, but if I’m still so tired I may need to think about instead resting up for this weekend’s anticipated 18 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home