Thursday, March 15, 2007

Strapless

random

runnings
Work has not only kept me from blogging, but it has gotten in the way of my running a bit too. I missed getting out in the beautiful weather Monday, but managed to duck out after work Tuesday (luckily my bowling team had a bye – is bowling cross-training?) Again today I couldn’t get out during the day and had to go to they gym and face a treadmill. This nice weather has brought some quite varied temperatures, however. Tuesday it was over 60, but Monday morning it was just above freezing. And there was an ice patch that found me and resulted in skinned knees. This has prevented me from wearing my knee straps on my last couple runs. I started wearing these about a year and a half ago when I was having knee trouble as they are supposed to help the kneecap track properly. I’m a bit afraid to stop wearing them, but I seem ok so far. I may put them back on once my scrapes have healed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home