Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Grapes of Wrath

random
Last night I went to The Grapes of Wrath at The Minnesota Opera. I’m just a beginner on operas so I really can’t comment much. I did enjoy it and am happy I got to see this world premier. Somehow I didn’t walk away awed though. Perhaps I should now try and read the book.

runnings
I did get out for a run yesterday. It was a sunny 12˚F with a wind chill of 0. I discovered layering my tights works well. Looks like the cold can’t be much of an excuse right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jojo said...

The book is wonderful! You will not have to "try" to read it; you will be mesmerized and thoroughly engrossed.
Of course, finding the time is another matter altogether, right?
Can you read and do a treadmill? I've seen some do that...I could'nt, myself. :^)
Jo

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home