Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Widespread

random
I don’t believe I have the flu, but I have the worst cold I’ve had in ages. I even cancelled my social engagements for the last two evenings in order to sit home sniffling, sipping tea, and feeling in general poor spirits. Knowing the flu seems to be going around I checked out the activity on the CDC website. According to the most recent report, the report for week 6, the flu activity in Minnesota is the highest rating of Widespread. I suppose I should try and be happy I just have a bad cold.

runnings
The worst part of being sick is that I haven’t been able to get out and run in the warm weather we’ve been having.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Get well soon!!!

Chicken Noodle soup solves all of lifes ills!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running is great on the island, although I prefer biking through the mountains on the way to the coast. You should try it sometime.

12:25 AM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

Hey! The Island Pastor! I bet you're talking about a Harley and not a pedal bike...

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home