Thursday, March 22, 2007

Runs Don't Always Feel Good

random

runnings
I had my first disappointing run in quite a while. Although I wanted a run to release stress, I didn’t find myself looking forward to the run itself. Since I didn’t run yesterday, I felt I had to get out. I probably wasn’t in the right mindset and I didn’t find the run that enjoyable. I think as my weekly mileage is increasing I expect all runs to be positive and continually improving. Today proved me wrong and perhaps was a good reality check. I have to realize runs don’t always feel good just because it isn’t as long as my longest run. I’m still not quite sure how I should have approached my run today. It seems when I’m trying to increase my mileage I shouldn’t be skipping runs. I did keep the run short and hope for a better run tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home