Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lipstick

random
This Thursday Jodi Hills will be talking at Bachman’s on Lyndale for Girlfriend Night Out At Bachman’s. She is the author and illustrator of “Slap on a Little Lipstick…You’ll Be Fine”. I’m not always good about applying lipstick, but I am a fan of this mantra. There was a time I wouldn’t go in public without makeup. Now there are times when lipstick is enough (granted, usually when I won’t run into people I know) and even a bit of a pick-me-up.

runnings
I was up north this weekend (with minimal make-up), but was able to get in a 9-mile run. The change of scenery was refreshing and I even felt good afterwards, especially when I realized my knee wasn’t swelling despite some pain while running. I think my friends I was with for the weekend were more impressed with the number of calories I consumed than the distance I ran though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Conie said...

Wow. I didn't realize Jodi Hills was going to be in town. I have a vice in buying random cards I connect with and think I may use and there's a few of hers I recognize in my collection! Thanks for sharing, RR!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home