Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Allowing For A Run

random

runnings
I went for my first run in two weeks tonight. I decided the fact that I didn't wake up coughing this morning meant my cold (although I hesitate to call it a cold at this point) was doing well enough to allow for a run. Despite a slight coughing fit when I was done, it went well. In fact, I started with the idea of just going for 2 miles, but couldn't resist the third mile, even on a treadmill. I feel good just knowing I've gotten going again, even if it wasn't far. Although I've been sick, I also know I've felt off from lack of exercise. It is interesting to me to know how my activity level can affect me mentally. Part of it is from a health perspective, but part of it also is knowing I've accomplished so many miles in a week or seeing my mileage improve. Zero miles isn't an accomplishment by any means, but it does mean my mileage this week will be an improvement.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surprizingly there is no mention about endophines in your comment. :-P

Cheers,

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home