Monday, September 11, 2006

Museum Adventure Passes

random
My friend Nancy spent the day creating and counting Museum Adventure Passes. She works for MELSA, which has created a program to encourage museum visits by checking out passes for free admission at your library. It sounds like a great program and hopefully it will take off. In fact, Nancy said that after it started even more museums started calling and expressing interest in participating. So if it goes well, there may be even more options next year!

runnings
My knee is a bit of a balloon right now (but I'm still pleased with that 10 mile!). I had a doctor appointment for another reason today, so while I was there I mentioned my knee to my doctor. She took a look and I have a referral to go back to physical therapy. However, she mentioned my shoes. She said they were cute, but a good place to start would be not to wear heels for a while. Oops.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ancient One hasn't worn heals in a long time. And, the Ancient One's knees are now better.

Although, they may be better because of the three surgeries. Actually, two surgeries would have been sufficient. But, falling down the stairs a week after the second one made the third one necessary.

RR, you are too young for knee problems!! Hopefully the ice bag is helping!

Ancient One

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home