Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Time

random

runnings
Here goes. My first post with a time in it. Tonight was the LifeTime Torchlight 5k and I can say I'm pretty happy with my time. I ran it in 24:04. That makes it about 7:46 minute miles. I did hope to run 8 minute miles, but it was one of those goals that I was only half committing too. I really wasn't sure what I could do. I was thinking it'd be nice to break 8 minute miles, but I was also preparing myself to miss it too. I may have to rethink this strategy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done! The cooler weather must help. Then again, you are in good shape and you are training. And, I have observed, you are driven to do well in whatever you tackle. You seem to have fun, too.

Way to go!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run, Sandi, run. See Sandi run!
Congrats, my dear....if you are pretty happy, then I am pretty happy for you. Keep up the good work, Sandi. Clearly, your dedication and determination is paying off...excellent! :^)

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! mom

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home