Tuesday, July 18, 2006

66°F

random

runnings
I never knew I could be motivated by 66°F. I knew it was supposed to cool down last night so I set my alarm to get up for a run this morning. After the inevitable first snooze I actually jumped out of bed thinking "I have to get up for this weather". I checked it out and it was 66°F outside. I honestly wanted to get out for a morning run. Granted, that one snooze screwed me so I only went for a 3.5 mile run on the Greenway, but it was great. We neared 100°F this past weekend (maybe we hit it... I haven't seen confirmation) and the humidity was brutal, but as soon as I heard it was to cool off Monday evening I actually got excited about a run this morning. It got me out there and I'm 3.5 miles happier for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home