Friday, April 16, 2010

Running Well

random

runnings
I missed giving an update on last weekend’s long run and it went too well not to share. RF and I did a 16 mile run that incorporated the big hills in the marathon and it felt good. Except for the last two miles, I found myself smiling quite often. We had a good pace and RF, who is faster than I am, claimed I set the pace. While the run went well, I did feel a bit of a twinge in my upper glute once in a while during the run. The day after our run it did start to hinder some of my movements. I had sudden sharp pains in my upper glute on certain movements so I waited until Tuesday to run again. Gradually it has gotten better and I think it could be gone. I’ll find out tomorrow at the Earth Day Half Marathon. Unfortunately, it looks like RF has pneumonia so I’ll be running alone. Her pneumonia probably explains why I was setting the pace last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home