Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rough Run

random

runnings
This weekend’s run was so different that last weekend. Last weekend I ran on my own and was feeling so good I added an extra mile to make 12 miles. This weekend RF and I ran and joined up with another friend after about three miles and ran our scheduled 12. It was beautiful out both weekends, but our course was more challenging (ie Hills!) and I had a much tougher time today. At the end of our run I realized the issue was likely hydration. I haven’t gotten into a mindset yet where I’m conscious of my hydration the day before or even throughout the week. I have to realize I’m in training. I still made it through our run but wish I had enjoyed it as much as I did last weekend. The good news is we gave a few of the nasty hills that will be in the marathon a good trial run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home