Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Speed Up

random

runnings
One of three things appears to be happening, and whichever it is, the result seems to be I’m getting faster. Either I truly do run better in the cold, all the crazy things in the air causing my breathing issues are now frozen allowing me to breathe easier and run harder, or I’m simply in better shape than I thought. I think it might be the first and a bit of the second. Since the temperature has dropped I’ve found myself running at a quicker pace and I can even feel myself holding a bit of a different form. I don’t seem to be pulling myself along as much. My mileage isn’t incredibly high at the moment so perhaps I’m more refreshed, but I believe I just don’t feel the drain of overheating. I still need some convincing to get myself out under 20 degrees, but at least I might not be out there as long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home