Monday, August 17, 2009

Hot 18

random
I went out with my camera with a friend of mine again for more practice shooting manually.



runnings
RF and managed an 18 mile route through the soup of Saturday morning. I was surprised how well it went considering the heat and humidity. I remember my legs hurting so much the last mile or two on our 18 miler last year, but this time my legs were fine and it was overheating that was the problem. RF and I even asked a woman watering her flowers to hose us down when we finished. I felt ok Saturday evening but Sunday I was completely exhausted and even suffered bouts of nausea and light-headedness throughout the day. I’m more likely to believe it was an after effect of the heat than the mileage. But I’m going to take it easy this week to get ready for Ragnar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home