Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sister's Visit

random
I just had a wonderful visit from my sister.

runnings
Saturday RF and I tackled what I believe was a bit over 13 miles. We took our time and it was a bit of a challenge but we managed and I’m not even too stiff today! (Bit of a different story yesterday.) We’ll be doing the Earth Day Half Marathon again on April 18th, but I’m afraid Saturday was my last chance for a decent distance beforehand. I head to Australia and New Zealand Friday and return April 1st. I doubt that week I return I’ll be up for too long of a run and then there is just one weekend left prior to the half. I honestly believe I’ll do some running on my vacation, but doubt my running partner will be excited about much distance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Mom

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home