Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Purse Space

random
I’ve usually carried a very small purse. I don’t have a lot to put in a purse and this way I haven’t been tempted to either. My favorite very small purse, however, is a bit tired. Exhausted might even be the better word. I recently was given a very nice large purse and have started to carry it. I’ve found I actually do have stuff to put in a large purse. The problem is what that stuff is. I now have in this spacious purse a butter knife to pry open the door to the garage with the missing door knob, the seemingly impossible to find light bulb I keep carrying in hopes of suddenly finding a match and a CD from Christmas to remind myself to write a thank you. What did I do before I carried such a spacious purse?

runnings

1 Comments:

Blogger Jojo said...

Uh-huh. Next is a back pack, then before you know it, you are on to Samsonite...it's a slippery slope, my dear! :^)

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home