Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brazen Mouse

random
There is one ballsy mouse in my building. This evening I was on the phone in my kitchen when the mouse had the audacity to scurry from one end of my kitchen floor to the other right in front of me. I wouldn’t say I’m afraid of mice, but I do startle easily so I unfortunately shrieked in the ear of the person at the other end of the phone. Once I realized what I saw, I was completely annoyed the mouse was so brazen! The poison is set.

runnings
Yesterday I went the furthest I’ve gone on a treadmill. I made seven miles, including a few miles of intervals. My motivation was the breakfast RF and I had instead of running because of the horrible cold. So after a hollandaise-ridden breakfast, I willed myself to make the 7 miles on a treadmill. The distance really wasn’t bad, but I did have a little swelling in my knee last night and today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ancient One believes a .357 will handle the mouse. It does, however, startle the neighbors.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still cannot hear out of that hear. maybe the shriek took care of the mouse?

5:37 PM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

Lol! I'm picturing the mouse having a heart attack under my kitchen radiator!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home