Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ballet Manners

random
Last night I was fortunate enough to help a friend use a spare ticket to the ballet. I definitely enjoyed the performance, but to the busy girls next to me: Whatever you dropped will still be there at intermission. Save the shuffling of coats, bags and standing up for then. No photography means no photography, especially flash. The light and cute click of your iPhone is distracting to others. And if there is a song you know, it does not mean you all should hum along with it.

runnings
This morning RF and I got out for a 6 mile run. I had hoped to do more, but we had time constraints. Once we were into the run, however, I knew the 6 miles was going to be enough. I’m not sure why, but I was horribly sluggish. Perhaps the 40 degrees was too much for me! I’m going to see if I can get out again tomorrow for some distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home