Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Mingus Mill

random
Part of my lack of posts lately is that I was on a New Years trip to Atlanta and the Smoky Moutains area of North Carolina. I didn’t know what to expect in the winter but found the hiking to still be beautiful and exhilarating. One of the hikes we did was at Mingus Mill, a water-powered mill built in 1886.

Looking down the millrace



runnings
I have a swollen knee right now that I cannot figure out how it came about. The Sunday after the hill run at my parents I woke up in the middle of the night with an aching left knee. It doesn’t seem like this would have come from running though if it took 3 days after the run to show up. I did refrain from running a few days and the swelling went down but the hiking last week and couple runs I’ve done this week have left my knee feeling rather uncomfortable again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home