Monday, December 22, 2008

Guilty Admission

random

runnings
Looking at the date of my last entry, I’ve guilted myself into admitting my running status for sake of a blog entry. I haven’t run for a week. RF and I had been thinking of ourselves as pretty hard core for getting out in the cold temperatures, but last week we heeded the warnings against being out too long in the -30+ windchills. I didn’t make the gym though either. Saturday RF and I decide the mini-blizzard also wasn’t in our favor. I think we have to give up our hard-core designation! I need a run, but it looks like I have to get over my aversion to the treadmill to do so. I’ve also had a few other things take precedence in that last week or so, so I still may not be to quick to hop on the treadmill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home