Saturday, October 04, 2008

One Day to Go

random

runnings
I took the afternoon off yesterday and RF and I went for a short run, picked up our race packets and had some pasta at Cossetta’s. This was a great way to relax and we always have a good time together, but the best thing that came of the afternoon was RF’s positive attitude. She’s convinced we’re going to have no problem doing this and in fact, I think she’s convinced of a better than 4:30 finish. I haven’t had a negative attitude towards tomorrows marathon, but since I was young, I’ve always fretted about such things. Talking with RF yesterday settled my nerves and reenergized and excited me. This is new to both of us so the best thing that is going to happen is that we’re going to finish our first marathon. With the number of people supporting us, it has to be a good experience. Some close people to us can’t be at the marathon, but they’ve been incredible supports and are part of what is making this happen. Thanks to everyone who has helped us get here. One day to go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ancient One is very excited for you. He knows how long you have waited and trained for this. Have a wonderful time!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home