Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rollercoaster Taper

random

runnings
This ‘taper’ has proven to be a bit of a rollercoaster for me. I’ve gone from feeling fatigued for most my runs after the 20 miler to finally feeling refreshed on a mid week run, but today’s 10 wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped either. I’ve been worried about the warm weather, but am now encouraged by today’s weather shift. I’ve generally gotten my weekday runs in, but work took over this week so I only got in two. I’ve found some favorite running attire, but I could only find one sock from my favorite socks this morning. I’m trying to keep it all in perspective and remember RF and I have been diligent about our runs, aren’t injured and will be able to help each other finish the marathon. The best thing I can do for myself this next week is be positive. I really would like to find my sock though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home