Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello, Dolly!

random
I was at my parents last weekend to see the high school musical because it was Hello Dolly!, the musical I was the lead in my senior year. It motivated me to dig up some pictures of me as Dolly:


And while I was at it, I traveled a little further down memory lane and found this picture of me at age 5:
runnings
I’ve been through a bit of a rollercoaster with my right knee lately, but I’m happy to say I think I’ll be fine for Saturday’s Earth Day Half Marathon. I’m experiencing very little swelling and stiffness and the mysterious feeling I experienced last weekend of something in the way in my knee is gone too.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... how sweet! :) That sure is a LONG trip down memory lane!! Hope you enjoyed Dolly - but I bet it wasn't nearly as good as when you played the part.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bah! Sister beat me to it!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

:-)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jojo said...

Ok, you have not aged at all!! Don't tell me: you can still wear your jeans from high school, right?!

Since you are my dear friend, I will try my very best not to hold it against you!

And I will join the chorus:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

:^)
Jo

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ancient One wants to know the answer to the ultimate question:
"Who was the better Dollie?" :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

Well... I can't say I was better can I? Mom of course did say I was though! (And I might be privately agreeing.) I still have the vhs from my performance -- I'll let you all know when the viewing will be held.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ancient One will bring popcorn!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I borrow that dress???

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home