Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cabooze and Northrup

random
Thursday night was Grace Potter at the Cabooze and last night was the State Ballet of the Republic of Georgia at Northrop. I’m a little surprised to say I enjoyed Friday more than Thursday. However, the opener for Grace Potter was far from my style and in my opinion, played much too long. The opener tried a little hard to be avant-garde with some drums, electronics and maybe a variance of three notes on the organ. Perhaps add a little more depth with four notes and I would have been interested. But probably not.

runnings
My 10 miles today were not very good. It was a good thing I ran with a friend to keep me on track and motivated. I think I did not hydrate enough yesterday nor did I get enough sleep that last two nights. I also have to figure out this ankle thing:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home