Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eggs

random
Eggs… lots and lots of eggs. Thirty dozen in fact. Apparently an hour isn’t long enough in a roaster to get eggs scrambled, so with fifteen minutes to go, my crew and I started mass scrambling in pans and electric skillets. We pulled it off and served over a hundred people for Easter breakfast at my church.

runnings
Saturday I debated between taking the weekend off and trying a short run to test my knee. My knee is doing a lot better and I can go up and down stairs again without hobbling. I couldn’t decide if another day off would help, or if going for a short run would ease my knee back into things. I decided I should try a short run. I at least went to the gym to avoid slipping on the fresh snow (which I'm pretty tired of!). The three miles didn’t seem to aggravate my knee much so I’m going to dive back in this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jojo said...

I had the honor of shopping with rr for the Easter breakfast...and guess what? We carried those thirty dozen eggs in ONE basket......are we impetuous, or what? :^)
Jo

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home