Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hills Again

random

runnings
Today I tackled the challenging hilly route at my parents again. It’s still hilly. It’s also still challenging, but I added to that challenge by increasing the mileage of the route. I continued further on an unfamiliar country road this time and of course found more hills. I’m happy to have gotten in 10 miles, but by the end of the 10 I was getting pretty tired of hills. I’ve drawn a few conclusions:
1. I’m not in hills shape
2. There seriously is a 90 degree hill on this route… ok 85 degrees…
3. The glaciers missed my home town

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris H. said...

Now that I think about it, my usual routes are amazingly flat - I haven't done any good hill work in a long time. It really adds a new dimension to long mileage runs, that's for sure! I've got a new route in mind that I'll try out today - thanks! Feel the burn, love the burn ;)

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home