Thursday, March 20, 2008

Asleep With Ice

random

runnings
I took today off from running even though it was hard to resist. I plan to take tomorrow off and am considering skipping a long run this weekend. I’m not sure if it my running lately or the slip on the ice during my run Saturday, but my right knee has started causing me issue. I’m following an icing regimen that consists of falling asleep with ice on my knee and groggily removing it in the middle of the night. I think the fact that I can fall asleep in minutes on my back (my least favorite position to fall asleep in) and with cold ice on my knee indicates I’m also a little worn out. I'm off to bed...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Not so close to your half-marathons! Take it easy on that knee!! (Is it the same one you had troubles with in the past?)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now how to answer that... Yes, it’s the one I originally had problems with, but they seem to alternate on me now!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home