Friday, March 30, 2007

Rough and Surly

random

runnings
Apparently I’m taking it easy this week. I got out for my long run last Saturday and for several reasons didn’t run again until last night. I got in some other exercise, but I really shouldn’t have taken that amount of time between runs. I seem to be paying for it in my stress levels. I find running to be not only a great stress reliever, but needed down time as well. This week my stress seemed to continue to build until I got out for a run. It’s one thing to have rough days, but when you start the next day at the stress point you left off from the day before, it’s a recipe for a rough, surly person. And these aren’t words I usually would equate with myself. (Save for early mornings when I was a teen-ager, but those days are long gone! Really Mom!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ancient One is concerned. The Ancient One knows about stress. The AO used to have a full head of hair! You don't want to be bald, do you? The AO is really only 26 yrs old and look at him. What a wreck! As you may recall, the AO wasn't walking well today! All that standing and sitting. The AO almost fell over! See what overwork and stress can do!

The Ancient One has been too busy to play guitar much for the last 2 months. This is not good. If you need to vent or blow off steam, drop the AO a note or call.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home