Sunday, April 26, 2009

Frustrated

random

runnings
I did at least end up signing up for the Get In Gear 10K. It’s probably good I did not try the half because I’m not very excited my run. I ran the 10K in 53:34. This isn’t very speedy and even reaching that time wasn’t very easy. I feel like lately runs are harder and I’m just getting slower. I’m not achieving anything and am just losing ground. I’ve been thinking of the New Balance Love/Hate commercial that mentions breaking up with running. Although the man on the bench is thinking running is looking good after breaking up with it, I’m at the point of thinking about the break up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jojo said...

I am sure most every serious runner like you has moments like these...you are not alone! Hmmm...as I see it, there's

Plan A: take a break...that's OK...it doesn't make you a weak or lesser person!
Plan B: persevere, seek professional advice

Good luck, hon...there are better days ahead! :^)

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home