Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Worried

random

runnings
I’m starting to worry about the half next weekend. I didn’t get in a lot of mileage last weekend (or the previous two weeks!) but with a new focus I was sure I could get on track. But instead, I haven’t run this week. I’ve been ill and it was the kind that pretty much drained me of all nutrients in my body. I thought I had recovered and tried to work out yesterday, but I couldn’t even jump rope 50 times without my body complaining and actually refusing. I can’t believe how different I feel today, but in an effort to fully recover, I again didn’t run. I told a friend of mine I was nervous that I wouldn’t be able to comfortably finish next weekend and her response was I needed to give myself credit and I’m in shape enough to relax, run and have fun. Sounds like a good idea, but I'm still nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home