Sunday, May 04, 2008

Allergies

random

runnings
Saturday’s run wasn’t very encouraging for having just signed up for the TC marathon. My friend (who also just signed up for the marathon!) and I did the 11 mile river road loop and it was more challenging than the half two weeks ago. The wind advisory, the high tree pollen count and allergies from dog sitting didn’t make for a favorable day. By the end of our run I was not only wondering about the marathon, but the upcoming Sydney half. I know I have to remind myself that not all runs are good runs and it just wasn’t my day, but I couldn’t help being in a bit of a funk over it Saturday. The itchy eyes and runny nose didn’t help. But I’m done dog sitting and am hoping Sydney has enough concrete to fend off any fall allergies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home