Saturday, March 01, 2008

Krispy Kreme Burger

random
I was sure I’d heard on MPR that Krispy Kreme was no longer in Minnesota. While searching for evidence of this, I came across an article about the Krispy Kreme burger. It is a bacon cheeseburger on a Krispy Kreme bun found at the concessions of the St. Louis minor league baseball team, the Gateway Grizzlies. At 1000 calories and 45 grams of fat, it’s a good thing Krispy Kreme left before the burger could be introduced here.

runnings
I thought it was supposed to be in the 30s today, but despite the 14 degrees, my friend and I still got out for 8 miles this morning. Although I’d done 10 last weekend, I decided it wouldn’t be a bad idea back off a little this weekend and not push my knees too quickly

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

14 degrees? Ouch!!! You probably don't want to know that we had temps in the 60's and 70's down here in Kansas on Friday and Saturday. :) Much nicer weather for running, don't you think? hee hee

Runnings' Sister

9:30 AM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

You're right, I don't think I want to hear that!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home