Saturday, March 08, 2008

Congratulations

random
Two friends of mine got engaged last night. Congratulations!

runnings
It took most of the day before I felt it was warm enough to go for a long run, but I finally go out around 4pm. I thought it wouldn’t be so bad since it was close to 20°F outside, but the 6°F wind chill occasionally made the 11 miles feel rougher than it should have. The rest of the run was pretty good except that I’ve found I’m kicking the inside of my ankle to the point of it bleeding. I’ve known that when I get tired I tend to scuff the inside of my ankle, but last week I drew some blood. I though it was from the time I slipped a bit on the snow, but it happened again this week. Looks like I need to pay attention to my form when tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H. said...

I do the exact same thing to my ankles when I'm tired and my form starts to go south... I don't realize it on these cold, numbing days until I get home. Ugh. I feel your pain!

11:12 AM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

Good to know I'm not the only one running around with bloody ankles!
:-)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home